OK, so we have given you a good start as you plan your gift giving for those summer weddings you're attending, but wait! There's more! We have lots and lots of lovely kitchen items that are not only functional and make life easier, but stylish and lovely in the home as well.
Let's begin, shall we?
1. A hand-made berry bowl from Robert Siegel Studios. Just the thing to brighten their morning, and it looks so cheerful just sitting up on a shelf.
2. A Be Home cheese board, serving bowl or salt cellar. Wood imparts such warmth to the kitchen, and gives an air of Danish sophistication, don't ya think? They'll be happy everytime they pull out one of these beautiful pieces. There are several others in store as well, including large cutting boards, cake stands and other assorted serving pieces.
3. While the happy couple is cooking up a storm, they might need a glass of wine or a cocktail. A set of these great Rewined glasses might be the perfect gift. Made of recycled wine bottles, they are very sustainable and gorgeous as well.
4. What's more romantic that a picnic? Not much, especially when you have the cutest gol-darn picnic basket in the universe. There are several different styles available, something to suit everyones' style.
5. A Chilewich mat is a welcome addition to any home. It keeps your floors cleaner and brings a cheery splash of color to the entry. Several patterns and colors to choose from!
We hope you feel more confident in picking out that perfect something for the bride and groom. Come in and see us! We're happy to help with whatever you need. Happy summer! It's still going strong!
-All of us at The Arrangement