Whether you are looking to spoil your Mom with something super fabulous or give her a small token of your gratitude for all she has done for you, we can arrange that here at The Arrangement! And we're happy to say that we have great choices for all ages of Moms out there: from your new mothers to your experienced Grandmas, we can help you find the perfect thing.
Here are ten ideas to start you out. Get shopping!
1. Chilewich tote bag. This is a great gift for a busy mom on the go who wants to carry all of her necessary items and still look stylish while she's at it. These totes simply last forever so she won't have to replace it (and that's one less thing she has to do so it's like two gifts in one).
2. A Be You Mom or Grandmom necklace. This is a wonderful way to say all of those things you want to say to your mom, and the best part is when she reads the words on her necklace, she'll think "What a nice son/daughter I have".
3. New robe, slippers and/or pajamas. We have some ultra comfy loungewear in from UGG. She'll love it so much, she might sleep in for once (and that might be good for everyone).
4. A New Outfit. Moms are pretty busy and don't always take the time to buy nice new clothes for themselves. They're often more concerned with replacing the shoes their kids seem to grow out of as often as the seasons change. So give her a reason to shop for herself with a gift certificate, or if you feel like you know your Mom's personal style pretty well, let the Arrangement ladies help you put something together!
5. A new wallet or handbag. It's time she cleaned all of the kleenex, gum, snacks and old lipsticks out of her old one and started fresh. We've some beautiful new wallets and purses from Aunts & Uncles, a great line out of Germany.
6. A hat, for all of that sun that is coming, one of these days! We have lots of new hats in, and there's sure to be a style to suit everyone.
7. Something cheerful for the kitchen! Not that we're not trying to keep her in the kitchen, but it is a favorite room in the home for many so why not gift her a pretty and useful object to make her smile? Some great ideas are these recycled wine glasses (made from re-purposed wine bottles) from Rewined, a beautiful eco-friendly wood salt cellar from BeHome, a cheerfully hued berry bowl from Robert Siegel Ceramics or a lovely Makaua handmade basket from Mexico.
8. A book, plus maybe a nice cozy throw or a great mug, to encourage her to take five and relax! We always have a great selection of books in the store, and one of these David Fussenegger throws would be a luxurious gift, something she'll use forever. And the Mom mugs never go out of style!
9. A birdhouse. Particularly if your mom likes to putter in her garden and encourage birdsong, this would make a cute addition to her queendom. We have several different styles of birdhouses, so you're sure to find one that will make her happy (and a happy home for the birdies).
10. A journal. Give mom some mom-time. Maybe she'll write something about what a great kid she has, or it'll prompt her to start that novel she's been meaning to write. So many cute ones in stock right now!
We hope this will give you somewhere to start as you think about how to spoil Mom this year. In addition to these few items, we have lots more great gift ideas, and can most likely help you to find that special thing that will make her heart sing.
To all the Mamas out there! We love you!