Are you planning on heading out of town for the Spring break holiday? We've got some good ideas of things you can take with you to enhance your vacation.
Here are our Top Ten Picks for making the most out of your Spring Break:
1. A great sweater. Spring doesn't necessarily mean warm (depending on where you're going!) So packing a sweater isn't just a good idea because your mom always told you to; it can make all the difference when it comes to your comfort on the plane, the beach, or just lying around reading a book. We have some great choices in sweaters: from sleeveless shells to long dusters, you can find the style that's right for you!
2. A great tote bag to haul every little thing you might need. We just got these durable and stylish new tote bags in from Chilewich, and we think you'll love them. They're great for the beach, pool, shopping or just as a weekender.
3. A good read. Nothing improves a trip like a good book! We make a point to stock books that we have personally read and liked and we have pretty good taste, so we're confident you'll like them too! Come peruse our book table and pick out a few.
4. The perfect black skirt. Like this favorite from Cut Loose. It won't wrinkle, it's extremely comfortable and flattering and looks great with nearly everything!
5. If you happen to be travelling to a cabin with young'uns, maybe you want to bring along a puzzle or game to occupy them while you drink wine? Whether you want a challenging puzzle for the whole family to well, puzzle over, or an easy one for the little kids, we've got some great choices!
6. A stylish water bottle. You need to hydrate.
7 & 8. Bring some of your home's ambiance to your rental house with a travel candle. We have delicious scents from Voluspa in handy tins for taking with you. Speaking of ambiance, tunes! You need music to set the mood, right? Pick up a great sounding bluetooth speaker, and it will even add some style to whatever room it's in.
9. A great towel or two. We have the plushest ones courtesy of Pendleton. Great colorful prints and they are so big, they can double as a beach blanket.
10. Just in case the kiddos don't like puzzles, keep in mind we've got great craft sets from Klutz books, and sticker books, and Ramona chapter books and play tents shaped like volkswagen buses...and on and on...whew, you can really keep them occupied while you relax.
We hope we've helped you with some ideas about how to make the the most of your Spring break trip. If you have any requests of items you'd like to see, or need help picking out the right stuff, come see us!